Moldex 4600 N95 Airwave Particulate Respirator with SmartStrap, 10/box
- 4600 N95
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Moldex 4600 Airwave N95 Respirator with SmartStrap
Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity!
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design means less resistance and better breathability.
- Less cost than valved respirators.
- Soft cloth SmartStrap allows you to adjust for a custom fit.
- SmartStrap allows respirator to come off quickly and hang around the neck when not in use.
- Longer use means less waste, fewer respirators used and lower costs.
- Can be used against most welding fumes (free of oil).
- Fits easily under welding hoods.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- FlexFit® design moves easily with your face and stays in place.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates.
- Certified under 42CFR84.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
- Size Medium/Large fits most - unless you have a really small face.
Suggested applications: Hot and humid environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles.
Made in USA