Reusable Respirator Masks
Reusable Respirators offer dependable and smooth respiratory protection suitable for commercial situations. Respiratory Protection is absolutely essential when it comes to protecting your workers against particulates, gases, and vapors. Half Mask and Full Face Respirators offer reliable and cost-effective respiratory protection, and are ideal for pesticide protection. 3M Respirator Masks can be easily disassembled, cleaned and reused. Combining it with the appropriate NIOSH approved cartridge and filters allows it to be used for a number of occupational applications such as chemical clean-up, painting, furnace operations, chemical handling, grinding, masonry, welding, pouring, casting, laboratories, automotive, construction, oil and gas, transportation, etc. When used with approved cartridges and filters, Honeywell North Reusable Respirators can make your work incredibly safe and easy.
What are reusable respirators?
Reusable respirators are protective gears that protect workers from the hazardous effects of vapors and gases found in their work environments. Most reusable respirators come branded with industrial letters and colors to let the wearer know which type of gas the reusable respirator mask protects them from. Once done with the reusable respirator after every use, the wearer should clean the device. They should also conduct visual checks for any tears or cracks on the device. A reusable respirator needs to fit the wearer's face perfectly. Furthermore ensure you have the correct filter cartridge. Otherwise, it won’t do its job.
Hazardous gases and vapor.
- Industrial grade protection suitable for consumers. To ensure proper protection for your industry, check your specific hazard against the mask.
- Easier breathing than reusable respirators that may be difficult to fit.
- Reduced heat and moisture build-up
- Effectively sealed breathing chamber to ensure protection
- Can be reused when sanitized in between uses.
- Less waste than disposable respirators; the only waste byproduct are the filter cartridges
- Heavier than disposable respirators and cloth face masks
- Only comfortable when fitted properly
- Does not substitute for the use of surgical masks
- Expensive for students in research labs