3M 7500 Series Premium Reusable Half Face Respirator
Long term comfort and durability. Reusable - just dispose of the filters when used to capacity.
- Smooth, soft, resilient silicone face seal for ultimate comfort and extended product life.
- Unique adjustment design helps reduce tension and pressure points on the face for unsurpassed comfort.
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve to help make breathing easier and reduce heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort.
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward and helps reduce debris from depositing in the valve area. The smooth surface is easy to clean too.
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode.
- Drop-down model allows wearers to lower the respirator without removing hard hats or other protection.
- Adjustable head cradle allows wearer to adjust for optimum fit and comfort.
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging.
- Half-face respirator can be disassembled, cleaned and reused easily.
- Includes reclosable storage bag. Extending use and saving even more.
- Choose Small, Medium, or Large Size. Most people will fit the Medium; you'll know if you need the small or large based on past experience.
- Color coded to indicate size (small, medium or large) for easy identification.
Q. What size do I need?
A. The size Medium will generally fit 80% of the population. You'll more or less know if you need a size larger or smaller based on your previous experiences with hats, glasses, helmets, etc.
Q. When should I replace my filter?
A. Particulate filters will eventually clog up, so they should be changed when it becomes difficult to breathe regularly. Dirty or damaged filters should also be replaced. Filters past the expiration date printed on the packaging should not be used.
Q. How should I store the respirator and filters?
A. Cleaned Respirators and components should be stored in a sealed, airtight bag or container and placed in a cool and dry environment away from contaminated atmospheres. You can’t turn a respirator off; it’ll even filter ambient air if you let it, so extend its life with proper storage.