3M 2071, P95 Particulate Air Filter, 2/pack
Harmony Price: $5.99
Sale Price: $4.69
— You save
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
Buy More, Save More!
|Buy 50 - 99||and get $1.00 off|
|Buy 100 or more||and get $1.50 off|
3M P95 Particulate Filter
Suitable for oil and non-oil particulates!
- Specially designed carbon layers provide respiratory protection.
- Protects from liquid or oil based particles that do not also emit harmful vapors.
- Protects from metal fumes produced from welding, brazing or cutting and other operations that involve heating metals.
- Protects from solids, such at those found in the processing of coal, iron ore, cotton, flour and minerals.
- Ideal for Sandblasting, Asbestos Abatement or where gases and vapor exceed the OSHA PEL.
- Attaches to 3M 6000 series, can attach to 5000 series and 3M Cartridge 6000 series via 3M Adapter 502.
- 2 filters/pack.
- 3M Part Number 54356, 3M Product Number 2071, 3M ID 70070757680, National Stock Number 4240013723403.
- Please note that due to worldwide shortages orders for respiratory protection products are currently non-refundable.
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.