3M Mold Remediation Full Face Respirator Kit with P100 Filters, ea
- Calculated at Checkout
3M Mold Remediation Respirator Assembly, Medium
Full face respirator kit includes a 3M 6800 Full Facepiece Respirator and two pairs of 3M 2097 Particulate Filters (P100) to help reduce exposure to mold and low level organic compounds produced by mold. This kit is the simple, one stop solution to help provide respiratory protection during most mold remediation activities such as vacuuming, sanding, removal and disposal. A separate chemical cartridge may be needed for exposure to disinfectants.
3M 6800 Full Face Respirator
- Silicone face-seal - Comfortable, lightweight non-allergenic TPE construction with silicone face-seal for enhanced comfort, durability, and ease of cleaning.
- Lightweight - Well-balanced design has four strap head suspension for easy on/off.
- Cool Flow Valve - quickly releases hot and humid exhaled breath.
- Large lens - provide a wide field of vision and meet ANSI Z87.1-2003 high impact requirements.
- Reusable - respirator can be disassembled, cleaned, and reused. Just dispose and replace cartridges and filters when used to capacity.
- Size - Medium. Designed to fit most people. Size large 3M 6900 Full Face Respirator available without filters (which can be purchased separately)
3M 2097 P100 Particulate Respirator with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief
- P100 particulate filter - for certain oil and non-oil based particles. Carbon layers provide relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors.
- Versatile protection - Protects against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and 4,4' Methylenedianiline (MDA).
- Many applications - Agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, primary metals, welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, undercoating.
- Flame, water, and abrasion resistant - Does not contain fiberglass.
- Simple design - reduces inventory requirements and training.