3M 2291, P100 Advanced Particulate Air Filter, 2/pack
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Buy More, Save More
|Buy 10 - 49||and get 4% off|
|Buy 50 or above||and get 7% off|
3M 2291 P100 Advanced Respirator Filter
The new standard in performance and breathability!
- Premium P100 particulate filter for certain oil and non-oil based particles, including lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA.
- Engineered for easier breathing compared to 3M 2000 particulate filters. Ideal for tough and strenuous work environments.
- Netting Construction technology increases durability, extending service life.
- Simplicity of use and versatility reduces inventory and training requirements.
- Flame, water, and abrasion resistant.
- Attaches to 3M 6000 series, can attach to 5000 series and 3M Cartridge 6000 series via 3M Adaptor 502.
- 2 filters/pack.
- 3M Product Number 2291, 3M ID 70071533957.
- Physically strenuous work areas and environments.
- Anywhere workers prefer a product with easier breathing characteristics, toughness and longevity.
- Anywhere a 3M 2091 P100 particulate filter would be used.
- Sanding, grinding, sweeping, abatement, mining, mineral processing, and similar operations involving dust particles.
- Agriculture, construction, shipbuilding, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, and soldering.
Made in USA