Medline CURAD Chemical-Resistant Nitrile Exam Gloves, Powder-Free, Violet Blue, One Size, 100/box
CURAD Nitrile Exam Gloves are chemically resistant and are designed to create a barrier between the skin and caustic substances or bodily fluids. They are powder-free, ambidextrous, and disposable, but won’t cause allergic reactions since they do not contain natural rubber latex. These gloves have been tested for use with household Bleach, Citric Acid, and Sodium Hydroxide. These gloves provide excellent barrier protection with a soft touch, and are ideal for first aid, health care, pet care, diabetic care, and more.
- Chemical-resistant - Nonsterile, medical-grade CURAD exam gloves protects skin from caustic and reactive substances. They meet ASTM standard D6319 and have been tested for use with household Bleach, Citric Acid, and Sodium Hydroxide.
- Protect your hands from dirt and germs - Gloves form a solid barrier that keeps dirt and germs away while you perform various tasks. 3.5 mil thickness provides a soft touch, and textured fingertips improve grip. Great for first aid, health care, pet care and diabetic care.
- Powder-free and not made with natural rubber latex - Can be used comfortably by people who are sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex
- Non-sterile, Single-use - Disposable gloves not intended for applications where sterility is required.
- One size fits most - One size glove fits most hands and can be worn on either hand, simplifying donning, ordering, and inventory management.
- Color - Violet Blue.
- 100 count per box - Packaged 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case = 1000 disposable nitrile gloves.