SAS Safety Astro-Grip Orange Nitrile Exam Gloves, 7.0 mil, 3D Cube Grip
The Astro-Grip Orange Nitrile Exam Gloves feature a stronger formulation with a new and improved 3D Cube Grip for enhanced durability and resistance against stretch, pressure, tears, punctures, and chemicals. The dual-sided textured grip provides excellent handling capabilities for tools, liquids, and various substances, while the high-visibility orange color enhances safety and awareness.
- Stronger formulation - Same great Astro-Grip glove with new and improved 3D Cube Grip is thinner but stronger, resisting more stretch and pressure before breakage.
- Resists tears, punctures, and chemicals - Heavy Duty 7 mil thick exam-grade gloves keeps out most anything and is less prone to tearing, even in the toughest conditions. Nitrile is inherently resistant to common chemicals and puncturing, with clear indication when punctured.
- 3D Cube Texture grip - Dual-sided, tri-directional textured surface pattern provides incredible grip when handling tools, debris, liquids, chemicals, oil, grease, and lubricants.
- High Visibility Orange- Orange color enhances safety and visibility so you can see grease and oils before you transfer them.
- Comfortable and dexterous - Propriety formula provides dexterity and maximum comfort for for extended wear. Latex-free and powder-free.
- Size and packaging - 9.5 inch ambidextrous gloves in Medium to 2XL sizes. Packaged 100 gloves to a box. 10 boxes per case = 1000 disposable nitrile gloves.
What are orange gloves used for?
Orange gloves, such as SAS Safety Astro Grip Gloves, are commonly used in industries that deal with chemicals or hazardous materials to protect workers' hands from potential harm. Gardeners, cleaners, and nurses depend on orange gloves to protect themselves.
Why do mechanics wear orange gloves?
Mechanics wear orange gloves to shield their hands from dirt, grease, and other chemicals frequently present in automotive and mechanical work. Additionally, the vibrant orange color enhances the glove's visibility, making locating them in the work area easier and preventing them from being misplaced or forgotten. Overall, orange gloves serve as a practical and useful accessory for mechanics who need to protect their hands and stay visible while performing their job.