Ansell Microflex Supreno SE Nitrile Exam Gloves, Violet Blue
- Sturdy nitrile gloves formulated for improved strength and comfort. Ideal for long wear times and demanding jobs.
- The Microflex Supreno SE offers an advanced barrier protection against contaminants due to its lower acceptable pinhole rates. Its 0.65 Acceptance Quality Limit (AQL) for pinholes is more stringent than the 2.5 AQL requirement for exam gloves.
- Interior polymer coating makes gloves easy to don. 100% nitrile to alleviate the potential for adverse reactions associated with latex protein.
- Non-stick properties are built into the glove formulation to create a resistance to tape or adhesives, and to assist workers with improved efficiency and speed.
- Textured fingers allow for reliable grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Ambidextrous. Powder-free. Beaded cuff. Palm Thickness 4.3 mil., Finger Thickness 7.1 mil., Length 9.6 in.
- 100 Violet Blue MicroFlex Supreno SE Nitrile medical exam Gloves per box. 10 box per case = 1000 disposable exam gloves.