Restore Sense Light Green Nitrile Exam Gloves with maxOat+, 3.5 mil, 250/box
Restore Sense Light Green Nitrile Exam Gloves, enhanced with maxOat+ colloidal oatmeal, boast the National Eczema Association's Seal of Acceptance. These gloves help retain natural moisture and soothe hands, making them perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- Soothe hands - Exam gloves with MaxOat+ colloidal oatmeal can help retain natural moisture and soothe skin. The National Eczema Association has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to Restore gloves.
- Outstanding tactile sensitivity - 3.5 mil thick medical grade gloves with textured finger tips are thick enough to act as a barrier while maintaining comfort, dexterity, and tactile sensitivity.
- USP 800 Rated - • Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs.
- Note - Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
- Powder-free, latex-free, gluten-free - 100% synthetic nitrile polymer for individuals allergic to natural rubber latex. Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Food Program, endorsed by the National Celiac Association.
- Easy donning - 9.5 inch Ambidextrous gloves with beaded cuffs go on quickly.
- Sizes & Packaging - Available in sizes Extra-small through Extra-Large. Packaged 250 exam gloves per box with Smartguard protective film barrier over the box opening to save space and reduce waste.
- Note: Size Extra-Large is packaged 230 gloves per box (=2300 gloves per case)
- Please refer to the Medline Glove Sizing Guide to determine proper sizing.