Showa Chemrest EBT 7500PF General Purpose Nitrile Gloves, Blue
Incorporating a textured finish and Eco Best Technology, these flexible 100% nitrile gloves are disposable and biodegradable in biologically active landfills. They're both silicone- and latex-free. Ergonomic and incorporating textured fingertips and a rolled cuff, these gloves increase dexterity, keep dirt out, and make wet work safer and easier. SHOWA 7500PF gloves are GreenCircle-certified to show 82% biodegradation in 386 days (per ASTM D5526), and complete degradation within five years. Gloves without EBT achieved only 1.9% biodegradation over the same period of time. Ideal for automotive, electronics, laboratory, chemical, food production and handling, warehousing & distribution applications.
- Same Glove, Better for the Planet - 4 mil Biodegradable nitrile gloves provide the same exceptional performance and protection from dirt, grime, chemical exposure, abrasion, and other potential hazards without damaging our ecosystems. Once used and disposed of, they decompose into soil and biogas.
- Chemical protection - EN ISO 374-1/Type B (JKPT). Use Showa's ChemRest website to check their chemical-resistant database and quickly find the right gloves for your chemical applications.
- Microorganism protection - EN ISO 374-5 rated to protect against microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- Latex-free, Food-safe - Meets EU & FDA regulatory compliance for all food contact and are a good alternative for users with latex sensitivity.
- Static-dissipative - 2.2 X 1011 Ohms/square surface resistivity.
- Silicone-free - No risk of silicone contamination.
- Textured Fingertips improve gripping.
- Packaging - 100 blue nitrile gloves per box. 10 boxes per case = 1000 gloves.
How EBT Biodegradation works:
SHOWA biodegradable gloves with revolutionary EBT uses organic additives and fibers with minimal impact on our ecosystem. Since EBT contains organic materials, when disposed of, microbes are attracted to it as a nutrient source. The microbes then consume, metabolize, and break it down into three natural compounds: organic soil, methane, and carbon dioxide. The glove material undergoes complete degradation within five years. EBT requires biologically active landfills for biodegration. This means gloves with EBT can’t begin to biodegrade prior to disposal.