Dynarex Black Arrow Latex Exam Gloves
Dynarex Black Arrow Latex Exam Gloves offer extra protection from contaminants while providing comfort to sensitive hands. The ambidextrous gloves are designed with textured palms for increased grip and 5-6 mil. minimum thickness for medical-grade puncture resistance. A polymer lining and beaded cuff ensure easy donning and prevent tears. The gloves fit securely around the wrist and have hand-conforming flexibility to prevent physical fatigue. Frequently used in many settings; including law enforcement, correctional facilities, tattoo shops, hair salons, first responders, and medical facilities.
- 5-6 mil thick protection - Medical Grade Exam gloves with 5-6 mil. range minimum thickness at the fingertip and palm meet tough standards set by the FDA for barrier protection in a medical environment. Gloves protect against alkalis, acids, alcohols and ketones.
- Form-fitting latex - Latex gloves fit closely for tactile sensitivity and are flexible for a comfortable fit that prevents hand fatigue during prolonged wear.
- Black color - Black gloves are great for any application where it is important to identify a light colored substance or hide the presence of a dark colored substances like blood and ink.
- Easy to don - Powder-free ambidextrous latex gloves have a polymer lining and beaded cuff that ensures easy donning and prevents tears.
- Textured grip - enhances grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Sizing and packaging - Available in sizes Small through Extra-Large. Packaged 100 black latex gloves per box. 10 boxes per case = 1000 gloves.