BioSkin Medical High Risk Latex Gloves
14 mil Latex Gloves for Maximum Protection
- Extra Thick. 2 to 3 times thicker than standard exam gloves
- Micro-Textured for better gripping - no slips.
- Powder-free. Blue color.
- Longer 12" length with beaded cuff for a sure, snug fit, and protection.
- Packaged 50 Medical High Risk Latex Gloves per box. 10 boxes per case = 500 Gloves.
- Note: Due to global supply shortages, some orders may be substituted with gloves packaged under the SMC Action 16000 Series brand.
- If you have any questions prior to ordering, please call us at 800-892-3600.
14 mil latex gloves are a good choice for First Responders, EMTs, and niche industrial jobs in manufacturing. The material is thick enough to provide bio-hazard protection against some chemicals. Look at the spec sheet for performance details.