Portwest A667 Claymore AHR Sandy Nitrile Coated Cut Resistant Glove, ANSI A7, Blue/Black
Optimized innovative design,Maximum cut resistance according to EN388:2016,ANSI cut level A7 with over 4000 grams of cut resistance,Coating is double sandy nitrile achieving ANSI Abrasion level 6 for excellent durability and grip in wet and dry conditions,Seamless 13 gauge liner for increased wearer comfort.
- Optimized Cut and Abrasion resistance - Sandy nitrile palm coated cut glove meets standards for ANSI cut level A7 and EN388 4X43F.
- High grip and dexterity, low hand fatigue - Flexible Sandy coating minimizes hand fatigue and provides outstanding grip and dexterity in oily, wet and dry conditions.
- Durable - Double coating of abrasion-resistant sandy nitrile lasts through tough work environments.
- Comfort - Lightweight and breathable 13 gauge liner provides the perfect fit.
- Sizing - Available in sizes Medium through 2XL.