Portwest A729 Thermal Anti Impact Cut Resistant Nitrile Coated Glove, Black/Gray
Maximum impact protection using TPR pod technology,ANSI cut level A4 for supreme protection,Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions,Specially designed for use in cold conditions,Hook and loop strap for safe secure fit,Highly durable and impact resistant,Low linting construction for minimal contamination.
- Specially designed for cold conditions - Fleece-lined with EN511 X2X rating for resistance to contact cold. Nitrile foam coating has excellent grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Highly durable and impact resistant - ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 impact protection via flexible TPR impact pods. ANSI A4 cut resistance. Reinforced thumb crotch. Puncture and chemical-resistant palm coating.
- For heavy duty and high dexterity applications - Palm coating retains dexterity and ventilation. 13 gauge liner for softness and dexterity. Hook and loop straps ensure a secure fit.
- Color: Black nitrile palm coating. Gray shell.
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- AS/NZS 2161 .5
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 CUT Level A4
- ANSI/ISEA 138-2019 Impact Level 2 – Pass
- EN 420
- EN 388:2016 Standard Class 4.X.4.2.C.P.
- EN 511 X.2.X.
- EN ISO 21420 Dexterity 3
- Packaged 1 pair per pack.