Portwest A729 Thermal Anti Impact Cut Resistant Nitrile Coated Glove, Black/Gray
- Specially designed for cold conditions - Fleece-lined with EN511 X2X rating for resistance to contact cold. Nitrile foam coating has excellent grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Highly durable and impact resistant - ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 impact protection via flexible TPR impact pods. ANSI A4 cut resistance. Reinforced thumb crotch. Puncture and chemical-resistant palm coating.
- For heavy duty and high dexterity applications - Palm coating retains dexterity and ventilation. 13 gauge liner for softness and dexterity. Hook and loop straps ensure a secure fit.
- Color: Black nitrile palm coating. Gray shell.
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- AS/NZS 2161 .5
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 CUT Level A4
- ANSI/ISEA 138-2019 Impact Level 2 – Pass
- EN 420
- EN 388:2016 Standard Class 4.X.4.2.C.P.
- EN 511 X.2.X.
- EN ISO 21420 Dexterity 3
- Packaged 1 pair per pack.