Portwest A722 Level 2 Anti Impact Cut Resistant Nitrile Coated Glove, Black/Gray, 1/pair
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
Portwest A722 Level 2 Anti Impact Cut Resistant Nitrile Coated Glove, Black/Gray
Comfort, grip, and impact protection!
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 Impact resistant gloves combine comfort and grip with impact and cut resistance in a comfortable seamless liner. Suitable for heavy duty applications.
- High impact protection using flexible TPR impact pods.
- Nitrile foam coating for puncture and chemical resistance and excellent grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Rated for 212°F contact heat.
- Palm coating retains dexterity and ventilation.
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extra protection and durability
- Seamless, breathable 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Hook and loop straps ensure a secure fit.
- Color: Black nitrile palm coating. Gray shell.
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level A4
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 – Pass
- AS/NZS 2161 .4
- EN 420 Dexterity 3
- EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - 4X43CP
- EN 407 X1XXXX
- CE Certified
- Packaged 1 pair per pack.
ANSI Cut Level:
ANSI Impact Level:
EN 388 Rating: