Medline Laminated Fluid-proof Boot Covers, Non-skid Foam Strip Bottom, Blue
- Fluid and viral penetration resistance - Knee-high boot covers are fully coated, seamless and have no holes, omitting the risk of fluid penetration. Blue laminate material tested against blood and bodily fluids per ASTM F1670 and viral penetration per ASTM F1671. Ideal for USP 800 protection protocols.
- Minimize the risk of skidding - The foam strips on the bottom provide excellent traction and increases stability, even on wet surfaces.
- Fast and secure fit - Hook and loop closure around ankle is heat-sealed to boot cover and allows for convenient fit adjustment. Latex-free
- Size and color - Regular/Large Blue Boot Cover fits up to men's size 12. XL up to men's size 15.
- Packaging - Choose from a box of 25 pairs or a case of 75 pairs.