Keystone Sani-Boot Heavy Duty Waterproof 4 Mil Polyethylene Disposable Boot Covers
Economic, heavy-duty protection!
- Safe. Disposable Polyethylene Boot Covers offer heavy duty waterproof protection at a low cost.
- 4 mil thick Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) heavy duty boot covers protect against dirt, dust, grime, liquid, and some chemicals. A good choice for Wet and Dry situations where barrier and repellency are needed.
- Built-in perforated ties make these easy to slip on and secure.
- Multi-use. Non-linting polyethylene is ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, nontoxic liquid handling, industrial and general use.
- Color: Clear.
- Large: 14.5" x 18".
- Extra-large: 16" x 20".
- 2XL: 18.5" x 21".
- Packaged 25 pairs of waterproof disposable boot covers per box, 5 boxes per case = 125 pairs to a case.
Polyethylene boot covers provide exceptional footwear protection in highly sensitive environments, including medical practices, pharmaceutical factories, cleanrooms, nontoxic liquid handling operations and general industrial workspaces. These disposable plastic boot covers are latex-free, flame-resistant and are designed for both particulate and liquid protection. They will create a barrier against dust, debris, grime and general liquid sprays. Their resilient shielding makes the disposable apparel a perfect choice for both dry and wet spaces. In addition to providing all-round protection, the PE boot covers are comfortable enough to wear for long work hours.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.