HexArmor 9010 Nitrile Coated Puncture and Cut Resistant Gloves
The 9010 has a polyethylene and glass fiber blend shell with an interior palm layer of Superfabric brand material, resulting in a glove with ANSI A8 cut resistance, ANSI 5 puncture resistance, and ANSI 6 abrasion resistance. And with its black nitrile palm dip, your grip in dry and light oil situations remains strong.
- Nitrile-coated cut resistant work gloves provide high grip, puncture resistance, and cut resistance without sacrificing dexterity or comfort.
- SuperFabric® brand material interior layer provides the highest cut-resistance (level A8) available from palm to fingertips.
- Shell is comprised of a high-performance polyethylene fiber (HPPE) and glass fiber blend that offer top-level flexibility and comfort.
- Black flat nitrile palm dip increases snag and abrasion resistance and provides exceptional grip for dry and light oil situations.
- Elastic cuff is comfortable and keeps out debris.
- Durable gloves are abrasion resistant and washable, lasting through many cleanings to extend usable product life.
- ANSI/ISEA 5 puncture resistance.
- ANSI/ISEA 6 abrasion resistance.
- ANSI/ISEA level A8 cut resistance.
- ANSI/ISEA level A4 cut protection on the back-of-hand.
- Available in sizes Medium through Extra-Large.
- Scraps Handling, Metal Fabrication, Manufacturing, Demolition, Mining, Heavy Duty Construction, Oil and Gas industries, and more.
- Industrial applications where wood splinters, glass shards, metal burrs, and wires are present.