Portwest A660 A5 Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating
ANSI A5 cut resistant glove with polyurethane (PU) coating offering secure grip in dry and light oily handling environments. A reinforced thumb crotch adds extra durability. The breathable 18-gauge liner offers outstanding dexterity and comfort. Suitable for use with touchscreen devices. Reflective label increases visibility of the glove in poorly lit areas.
- Dexterous ANSI A5 Cut Resistance - EN 388:2016+A1:2018 3X42E and EN ISO 21420:2020 Dexterity 5 rated for superior levels of cut protection and tactile sensitivity needed for delicate precision handling.
- Extremely lightweight - Soft 18-gauge knit shell provides second-skin comfort. Knit and palm coating are made thin for breathability and dexterity without sacrificing protection.
- Polyurethane coated palm - Strong yet flexible coating protects from abrasion and punctures, and enhances grip without being tacky in dry applications.
- Thumb saddle reinforcement - for added durability to common wear area, extending glove life.
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Color - Gray glove with black palm coating. Teal thumb saddle.
- Size - Available in sizes Small through 2XL.