Portwest AP50 Aqua Cut Double Dipped Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, 1/pair
The fully coated Aqua Cut Pro glove offers level D cut resistance. The first coat is a smooth nitrile and the second coat is foam nitrile, providing a secure grip and a barrier against contaminants. Elastic wrist cuff provides a secure fit.
- Cut, Tear, Puncture, Chemical resistance - ANSI A4 cut resistant work gloves help protect from medium cut hazards. Nitrile palm coating has superb abrasion and tear resistance, and natural puncture and chemical resistance.
- Waterproof grip - Fully dipped nitrile coated glove provides 360° protection and waterproofing, with a nitrile foam coated palm that retains grip in wet and dry applications.
- Fits like a glove - Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. 13 gauge nylon-knit liner for lightweight softness and dexterity. Fully elasticated wristband secures fit and keeps debris out.
- Durable protection - Nitrile palm coating has superb abrasion and tear resistance and has natural puncture and chemical resistance.
- Sizing and packaging - Choose from Small through 2XL sizes. Packaged 1 pair per pack.