Portwest A646 Vis-Tex Winter Heat Resistant Cut Nitrile Coated Glove, Black/Orange
ANSI cut level A4,HPPE outer layer combined with warm 7 gauge acrylic liner,Tested for both cut and heat protection,Flexible sandy nitrile coating.
- Cut, Heat, and Cold Protection - Meets ANSI A4 cut resistance, 7-gauge acrylic lining for EN511 Level 2 resistance to contact cold, over 650°F contact heat protection (EN 407 X2XXXX). ANSI Abrasion Level 6. EN 388 Rating: 4X43D.
- Wet and dry grip - Sandy nitrile overcoating provides grip in wet, oily, and dry conditions.
- Form-fitting coating - Flexible sandy nitrile coating has a more contoured fit and minimizes hand fatigue.
- Color - Orange cut-resistant HPPE (high-performance polyethylene) shell with black sandy nitrile palm coating.
- Size - choose from Small through 3XL.
- Packaged 1 pair per pack.