KleenGuard V30 Nemesis Safety Glasses, Black Frame
KleenGuard™ Nemesis Safety Eyewear's stylish good looks and durable, lightweight construction are just some of the reasons why millions of people wear them for protection both at work and at home. Nemesis Safety Glasses have polycarbonate lenses that provide 99.9% UVA/ UVB/UVC protection to help prevent eye damage like cataracts, retinal damage, and other conditions that can cause temporary vision loss. The wraparound frame has a base curve of 8 that extends the range of peripheral protection, as well as soft touch temples for comfort. The Nemesis safety glasses have a patented nose piece designed to be extremely flexible, to channel sweat away from the eyes, and to help prevent slippage down the nose – all for long-term comfort. Each pair of KleenGuard™ Nemesis safety glasses come with a neck cord for securing them, so that the glasses are ready to protect at a moment's notice. The safety eyewear is manufactured to comply with the ANSI / ISEA Z87.1+ standard for personal eye protection. Both men and women will find these stylish glasses to be comfortable and functional for construction, manufacturing, gun shooting / shooting range, and a host of other industries. Remember: comfort and style drive compliance, so it pays to provide comfortable designer glasses that your staff will be proud to wear. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Free glasses cord - Included neck cord keeps glasses on neck and at hand.
- Choose from Black, Blue, Metallic Blue, Red, Silver, and Camo frames with the following lens options:
- Clear Lens - allows maximum visible light transmission; great for indoor use.
- In/Outdoor Lens - for moving from indoor/shaded conditions to outdoors.
- Smoke Lens - provides glare reduction outdoors.
- Blue Lens - designed to filter out blue light for enhanced sharpness and depth perception for low-light conditions.
- Blue Mirror Lens - smoke tint sunglass with outer blue mirror finish coating is ideal for bright outdoor use where sunlight can cause eyestrain and fatigue
- Bronze Lens - provides visual definition with increased contrast and enhanced contours in most light conditions
- Amber Lens - enhances contrast in poorly lit work environments, including nighttime and early mornings outdoor.
- Anti-Fog Lens - for moving between hot, cold, and humid environments.