TekniMop 9% IPA Presaturated Disposable Microfiber Cleanroom Flat Mop Cover, Pocket Style, 50/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
TekniMop Presaturated 9% IPA Disposable Cleanroom Microfiber Flat Mop Cover
Reduce VOC's and increase efficiency!
- Using a presaturated mop cover improves cleaning performance & consistency while reducing VOC's and open chemical mixing and transfer.
- Pre-saturated with 9% IPA and 91% WFI solution that effectively cleans without damaging surfaces.
- Oversaturated mops do not attract contaminants; undersaturated mops can repel contaminants.
- Saturated mop will effectively cover >200 square foot area.
- Disposable, single-use flat mops are convenient to use, encouraging compliance and ensuring quality control.
- With no need to wash, single-use flat mops ensure cleaning performance while preventing cross-contamination and dilution of disinfectant from trapped contaminants.
- Ergonomic and lightweight flat mop is easy to use on all surfaces and without fatiguing users.
- Non-woven Microfiber material has high surface area - picks up and traps moisture and contaminants instead of just pushing.
- Made using 100% synthetic "non quat-binding" materials - no depletion of disinfectant or cleaners. Does not support bacteria.
- Fleeced microfiber entrap bacteria, and removes them from your cleanroom with every wipe cover change.
- High liquid holding capacity facilitates surface exposure and easy use.
- Compatible with most solvents and cleaning solutions.
- Excellent for cleaning smooth and textured surfaces.
- Built to minimize particulate generation. Ultra low particle, Fiber NVR, and ION levels. Silicon, Amides, and DOP free.
- Class 10 laundered and packaged. ISO Class 4-7 (Class 10-10000) compatible.
- Pocket style mop covers securely slip over collapsible pocket mop frames.
- Size: 5" x 16"
- Packaged 50 individually bagged presaturated flat mop covers per case.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.