Portwest Insulated Class 3 High-visibility Jacket
This fully certified waterproof jacket is a popular option across many industries. Hard-wearing, functional and packed full of features including a drawstring hood, snapped storm flap and multiple storage pockets.
- ANSI Class 3 Hi-Vis Insulated Winter Safety Jacket keeps you warm, dry, and visible in harsh weather conditions.
- Waterproof and stain-resistant outer shell of durable 300 denier polyester oxford with PU coating and sealed seams prevents water penetration.
- Pack-away hood, sealed seams, elasticated storm cuff, 2-way zipper closure with storm flap and snap closure keeps water out.
- Vertical and horizontal pattern 2" wide silver retro-reflective stripes on front, back and sleeves so you can be seen.
- 4 Pockets for ample storage: 1 cell phone concealed under stormflap, 2 lower welt with flaps and 1 internal patch.
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N
- AS/NZS 4399 UPF 40+
- EN 343:2019 Class 3:1 X WP 15,000mm
- EN 342 0.345 (M².K/W), 2, X
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- CE Certified
- Color: High Visibility Yellow (Lime). Also available with Contrast Panels and in Orange.
- Available in sizes Small through 7XL.