Portwest Class 3 Hi-Vis Contrast Rainwear Coverall
A garment designed to be completely practical and safe, the Contrast Coverall protects the body against wet conditions whilst ensuring safety. The quilted liner gives extra warmth.
Full body coverage, mobility, and visibility!
- ANSI Class 3 Hi-Vis Insulated Rainwear Coverall with quilt lining keeps you warm, dry, and visible in all conditions.
- Waterproof and stain-resistant outer shell of 300 denier polyester oxford with PU coating and sealed seams prevents water penetration.
- Pack-away hood, fully elasticated waistband, storm cuffs, inner ribbed cuffs, double storm flap and quilt lined for ultimate wearer warmth and comfort.
- 2" wide horizontal silver retro-reflective stripes on front, back and sleeves and legs so you can be seen.
- Contrast panels hide dirt and stay presentable, so you can go longer between washes.
- 2-way zipper with snap closure and side zipper leg opening for easy access.
- 1 Mic tab and 5 Pockets for ample storage: 1 cell phone under stormflap, 2 chest with zippers and 2 lower patch with flaps.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- EN 343:2019 Class 3:1 X WP 15,000mm
- EN 342 0.341 (M².K/W), 2, X
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- CE Certified.
- Choose from colors: Yellow/Black, Yellow/Navy, and Orange/Navy.
- Available in sizes Small through 7XL.
- Orange/Navy option available in sizes Small through 6XL.