Portwest Class 3 High Visibility Polo Shirt with Long Sleeves
Thoughtful details and a high quality construction means this polo shirt is more comfortable and longer lasting than leading competitors. This safety polo shirt with long sleeves is 40+ UPF rated to block 98% of UV rays and has advanced cooling properties that will keep you comfortable, dry, and visible in warmer working conditions.
- ANSI Type R Class 3 Hi-Vis - Fluorescent polyester polo shirt with heat applied 2" silver reflective tape for high visibility. Bio motion tape pattern to improve recognition of human shape at distance.
- Superior styling - Grey contrast collar with fluorescent stripe and 3-button placket, and knit cuffs provide a professional appearance.
- Moisture-wicking - Lightweight and breathable Micro Mesh Bird Eye knit fabric draws moistures from the body to keep wearers cool and dry. Wicking fabric finish enhances fabric drying and aids stain removal.
- Comfortable - Crew neck with taped neck seam and ribbed cuffs for extra comfort.
- 40+ UPF rated fabric - Blocks 98% of UV rays.
- Retains high visibility after 50 washes - Durable and wrinkle-resistant.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3.
- AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- Color options - Available in high visibility Yellow and Orange colors, with grey contrast collar and cuffs.
- Generously sized - Available in sizes Small through 4XL.