Portwest Class 3 Hi-Vis Rain Jacket
Designed to keep the wearer visible, safe and dry in foul weather conditions, this rain jacket with packaway hood is extremely practical and waterproof. It offers exceptional value for money and can be perfectly matched with the H441 Hi-Vis Rain Pants. This garment can be easily rolled up and stored when not in use.
- ANSI Class 3 high visibility - Fluorescent Lime or Orange safety rain jacket with silver retro-reflective stripes on front, back and sleeves in bio-motion tape pattern improves human shape recognition at a distance.
- Water-repelling finish - Waterproof. Water beads away from fabric. Drawcord hood, sealed seams, elasticated storm cuff, zipper closure with inner storm flap keeps water out.
- Lightweight with Ventilation - Vented back yoke and eyelets for ventilation.
- Packaway Hood and 2 Pockets - Keep your head dry and your items within reach with 2 large front pockets.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 3
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE P CLASS 3
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- EN 343 Class 3:1 X WP 5,000mm
- REACH compliant PVC coating
- 40+ UPF rated fabric blocks 98% of UV rays.
- Color and sizing - Available in Orange up to size 5XL and Fluorescent Lime/Yellow to size 8XL.
- Need a jacket for cold and winter weather? Try the Portwest US460 Insulated Safety Jacket.