Portwest Class 3 Hi-Vis Rain Coat, 48"
This extra long 48" coat ensures total protection in adverse weather conditions and offers exceptional value for money. This lightweight coat features a pack-away hood, snap and zipper storm flap, large pockets for ample storage, a mic tab and a badge holder.
- Waterproof Rain Coat - Inner waterproof PVC coating and outer water-repellent coating. Sealed seams, elasticated storm cuff, and zipper closure with inner storm flap keeps water out.
- ANSI Type R Class 3 High Visibility - Hi-vis rain coat with vertical and horizontal pattern 2" wide silver retro-reflective stripes on front, back and sleeves so you can be seen.
- Lightweight, hardwearing - Light 190T plain weave 100% polyester fabric has superb tear and abrasion resistance.
- Ample storage - 2 deep front pockets for secure storage. Badge holder for easy clipping of ID cards and mic tab for easy clipping of a radio.
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- EN 343:2019 Class 3:1 X WP 5,000mm
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- CE Certified
- Color - Hi-vis Lime or Orange
- Length - 48".
- Sizing - Available in sizes Small through 8XL (Lime) and Small through 4XL (Orange)