Portwest Class 3 Hi-Vis Rain Coat, 48"
Cleverly designed with an extra long length of 48", this coat ensures total protection in adverse weather conditions and offers exceptional value for money. This lightweight coat features a pack-away hood, snap and zipper storm flap, large pockets for ample storage, a mic tab and a badge holder.
- Waterproof Rain Coat - Inner waterproof PVC coating and outer water-repellent coating. Sealed seams, elasticated storm cuff, and zipper closure with inner storm flap keeps water out.
- ANSI Type R Class 3 High Visibility - Hi-vis rain coat with vertical and horizontal pattern 2" wide silver retro-reflective stripes on front, back and sleeves so you can be seen.
- Lightweight, hardwearing - Light 190T plain weave 100% polyester fabric has superb tear and abrasion resistance.
- Ample storage - 2 deep front pockets for secure storage. Badge holder for easy clipping of ID cards and mic tab for easy clipping of a radio.
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- EN 343:2019 Class 3:1 X WP 5,000mm
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- CE Certified
- Color - Hi-vis Lime or Orange
- Length - 48".
- Sizing - Available in sizes Extra-Small through 8XL (Lime) and Small through 4XL (Orange)