Portwest Class 3 Hi-Vis Reversible Rain Coat, 48"
The cleverly designed reversible coat ensures total protection in adverse weather conditions when worn either way with the extra long length of 48". The Hi-Vis side of the garment provides added visibility and safety for the wearer when needed. This rain coat boasts a multitude of useful features including a detachable hood, double storm flap with snap closure, cell phone pocket and mic tabs.
- Multi-use - Reversible rain coat (hi-vis lime and black sides) with detachable hood and side access to weapon holster is ideal for Public Safety environments such as law enforcement, security, and more.
- Total weather protection - Extra long 48" length coat for extra coverage. 300 denier polyester oxford with double PU coating, stain resistant finish, and sealed seams prevents water penetration. Double stormflap with snap closure and hook and loop adjustable cuffs keep water out. Lining for warmth.
- Highly visible in low light conditions - ANSI Class 3 rain coat has vertical and horizontal 2" silver HiVisTex Pro heat applied segmented reflective tape with contrast trim.
- Quick access and secure storage - 2 side weapon access openings. Badge holder for easy clipping of ID cards and mic tabs for easy clipping of a radio. 1 right chest cell phone pocket.
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- EN 343 Class 3:1 X (15,000MM)
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 3
- Color: Hi-vis yellow reversible into black.
- Length: 48".
- Available in sizes Extra-small through 5XL.