Portwest Class 3 Hi-Vis Contrast Rain Coat, 48"
Designed with an extra long length of 48" to keep the wearer visible, safe and dry in foul weather conditions. This lightweight stylish two tone jacket features a pack-away hood for easy access, large pockets for ample storage and vented back yoke and eyelets for ventilation.
- Waterproof Rain Coat - Inner waterproof PVC coating and outer water-repellent coating. Sealed seams, elasticated storm cuff, and zipper closure with inner storm flap keeps water out.
- ANSI Type R Class 3 High Visibility - Hi-vis rain coat with vertical and horizontal pattern 2" wide silver retro-reflective stripes on front, back and sleeves so you can be seen.
- Lightweight, hardwearing - Light 190T plain weave 100% polyester fabric has superb tear and abrasion resistance.
- Contrast Paneling hides dirt - Black panels at sleeve cuffs and bottom hide stains and dirt for a professional appearance
- Ample storage - 2 deep front pockets for secure storage. Badge holder for easy clipping of ID cards and mic tab for easy clipping of a radio.
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- EN 343:2019 Class 3:1 X WP 5,000mm
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- CE Certified
- Color - Fluorescent Lime with black bottom.
- Length - 48".
- Sizing - Available in sizes Small through 5XL.