Portwest High Visibility Black Bottom Yellow Rain Pants
Lightweight and practical, these stylish pants provide comfort and protection against adverse weather conditions. Features include waist elastication for comfort and ease of movement, snap adjustable hems for a secure fit and sealed seams for full protection against wind and rain.
Black Bottom hides dirt and wear!
- High visibility, clean appearance - Yellow rain pants with black bottom panels and 2 horizontal 2" wide silver retro-reflective stripes on each leg keep your visibility high while hiding dirt and wear for a professional appearance.
- Waterproof and wind-resistance - Water beads away from extremely water-repellent outer coating. Taped seams and waterproof 6oz inner PVC coating provide extra protection. Protects against wind chill and 40+ UPF rated to block 98% of UV rays.
- Durable and lightweight - 190T plain weave 100% polyester yarn has superb abrasion and tear resistance. Twin-stitched seams for extra durability.
- Fully elastic waistband and adjustable snap hems - A secure and comfortable fit.
- Meets ANSI 107-2015 High Visibility requirements for Class E when worn alone or Class 3 when worn with ANSI Class 2 or 3 vest or jacket.
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 NONE
- EN 343 Class 3:1 X (WP 5,000mm )
- EN ISO 20471 Class 1
- Size: Choose from sizes Small to 6XL