Portwest PW340 ANSI Class E Hi-Vis Safety Pants, Yellow/Black
Constructed using premium HiVisTex Pro tape and durable polyester/cotton fabric, this contemporary Hi-Vis Work Trouser provides ultimate wearer comfort. Oxford fabric reinforcement at key abrasion points and triple stitching throughout guarantees maximum durability. This trouser features top loading kneepad pockets and an easy access multiway thigh pocket for secure storage of your phone, keys and tools.
- Class E High visibility - Durable high visibility lime work pants help keep you visible with reflective piping and 2 horizontal heat applied segmented reflective stripes on each leg. Tape flexes with movement to ensure freedom of movement. Black contrast panels hide dirt and stains.
- Designed to Protect, Built to Last - Premium 65% polyester/35% cotton shell fabric with stain-resistant finish. Reinforced panels in high wear areas. Triple-stitched seams for extra durability. Certified to ANSI/ISEA 107 after 50x washes.
- Splash, oil, and stain resistant - Texpel finish enhances water resistance and protects against everyday spills while remaining breathable and helps retain fabric softness. Increased dirt release when washing.
- 10 pockets - Work pants with top-loading knee pad pockets (1 free pair of S156 knee pads included). D-ring, hammer loop, and 10 pockets for ample storage (back patch pockets, side pockets, smart cell phone pocket, cargo pocket on side leg, double rule pocket).
- Adjustable hem and Elastic Waist - Leg length adjusts from 31" (regular) to 33" (tall) to accommodate all leg lengths. Side elastic waist and gripper elastic on inner waist ensure pants fit right and stay in place.
- Meets ANSI 107-2015 High Visibility requirements for Class E when worn alone or Class 3 when worn with ANSI Class 2 or 3 vest or jacket.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2
- EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 Type 2 (Level 0 (when used in conjunction with S156 knee pads))
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- 28" to 48" sizes