Portwest PW340 Class E Hi-Vis Work Pants, each
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Portwest PW340 ANSI Class E Hi-Vis Work Pants, Yellow/Black
- High visibility workwear - Durable high visibility yellow work pants with help keep you visible with reflective piping and 2 horizontal heat applied segmented reflective stripes on each leg. Tape flex with movement to ensure freedom of movement. Black contrast panels hide dirt and stains.
- High performance workwear - Work pants with top-loading knee pad pockets (1 free pair of S156 knee pads included). Side elastic waist and gripper elastic on inner waist ensure pants fit right and stay in place. D-ring, hammer loop, and 10 pockets for ample storage (back patch pockets, side pockets, smart cell phone pocket, cargo pocket on side leg, double rule pocket).
- Adjustable hem - Leg length adjusts from 31" (regular) to 33" (tall) to accommodate all leg lengths.
- Durable for everyday wear - Premium 65% polyester/35% cotton shell fabric with stain-resistant finish. Reinforced panels in high wear areas. Triple-stitched seams for extra durability. Certified to ANSI/ISEA 107 after 50x washes.
- Splash, oil, and stain resistant - Texpel finish enhances water resistance and protects against everyday spills while remaining breathable and helps retain fabric softness. Increased dirt release when washing.
- Meets ANSI 107-2015 High Visibility requirements for Class E when worn alone or Class 3 when worn with ANSI Class 2 or 3 vest or jacket.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2
- EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 Type 2 (Level 0 (when used in conjunction with S156 knee pads))
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Size: Choose from sizes 28" to 48".