Portwest ANSI Class E High Visibility Rain Pants
- Practical high visibility - Hi-vis rain pants with 2 horizontal 2" wide silver retro-reflective stripes on each leg keep your visibility high. Lightweight for layering over wearer's own pants for complete waterproof protection.
- Waterproof and wind-resistance - Water beads away from extremely water-repellent outer coating. Taped seams and waterproof 6oz inner PVC coating provide extra protection. Protects against wind chill and 40+ UPF rated to block 98% of UV rays.
- Durable and lightweight - 190T plain weave 100% polyester yarn has superb abrasion and tear resistance. Twin-stitched seams for extra durability.
- Fully elastic waistband and adjustable snap hems - A secure and comfortable fit.
- Meets ANSI 107-2015 High Visibility requirements for Class E when worn alone or Class 3 when worn with ANSI Class 2 or 3 vest or jacket.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 1
- EN 343 Class 3:1 X WP 5,000mm
- EN 13758 UPF 40+
- Size: Choose from sizes Small to 5XL (Orange) and XS to 6XL (Yellow).