Portwest Class 3 Hi-Vis Contrast Rain Jacket, Yellow/Black
Designed to keep the wearer visible, safe and dry in foul weather conditions. This lightweight stylish two tone jacket features a pack away hood for easy access, large pockets for ample storage and vented back yoke and eyelets for ventilation.
- ANSI Class 3 high visibility - Fluorescent Lime Safety Rain Jacket with vertical and horizontal pattern silver retro-reflective stripes on front, back and sleeves in bio-motion tape pattern improves human shape recognition at a distance.
- Water-repelling finish - Waterproof. Water beads away from fabric. Drawcord hood, sealed seams, elasticated storm cuff, zipper closure with inner storm flap keeps water out.
- Lightweight with Ventilation - Mesh-lined yoke. Vented back yoke and eyelets for ventilation.
- Black Bottom Panels - Black contrast panels hide dirt stains to keep jacket looking clean.
- Packaway Hood and 2 Large Front Pockets - keep your head dry and your items within reach.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 3
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE P CLASS 3
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- EN 343 Class 3:1 X WP 5,000mm
- REACH compliant PVC coating
- 40+ UPF rated fabric blocks 98% of UV rays.
- XS-7XL sizes - Fluorescent Lime safety jacket available in Extra-Small to 7XL sizes.
- For a step up, consider the US366 Rain Jacket with 5 pockets, 2-way zipper, Storm Flap, Mesh lining, Tablet Pocket, Mic Tabs, and D-ring opening.
- Need a jacket for cold and winter weather? Try the Portwest US466 Insulated Hi-Vis Contrast Traffic Jacket.