Portwest US466 Insulated Contrast Safety Jacket with Pack-away Hood
Contrasting colors make this garment a highly popular choice. Designed to keep you warm and dry whilst giving the wearer increased visibility, this stylish jacket is suitable for all weather conditions. The garment is fully waterproof and features a drawstring hood, knitted storm cuffs and a two-way zipper front with snapped storm flap.,,Tested to ASTM F2732 this is the temperature range in which the wearer will feel thermally comfortable wearing this garment with Portwest Winter Pant. ,Note this is only a guide and depends on other factors such as additional clothing worn, environmental conditions and the activity of the wearer’,
- ANSI Class 3 Hi-Vis - Insulated Winter Safety Jacket with contrast bottom and sleeves keeps you warm, dry, and visible in harsh weather conditions. Vertical and horizontal pattern 2" wide silver retro-reflective stripes on front, back and sleeves so you can be seen.
- Insulated and Waterproof - Outer shell of durable 300 denier polyester oxford with PU coating and sealed seams prevents water penetration. Pack-away hood, sealed seams, elasticated storm cuff, 2-way zipper closure with storm flap and snap closure keeps water out.
- Stain-resistant with Contrast panels - Stain resistant finish and dark panels at bottom and sleeves hide dirt stains to keep a clean appearance.
- 4 Pockets for ample storage - 1 cell phone concealed under stormflap, 2 lower welt with flaps and 1 internal patch.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 3
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE P CLASS 3
- ASTM F2732 -31 °F to 32 °F
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- EN 343 Class 3:1 X WP 15,000mm
- EN 342 0.345 (M².K/W), 2, X
- Color and sizes: