Portwest US427 7-in-1 Insulated Hi-Vis Safety Jacket
The highly innovative 7 in 1 jacket is adaptable for any situation that may arise. Waterproof and breathable to the highest EN Standards, the jacket has multiple features and benefits such as two-way zipper, mic tabs for radio clipping, hook and loop cuffs, ample storage space, a concealed hood and a fleece lined collar.
- 7-in-1 Versatility for all weather protection - Breathable jacket can be worn as: an outer jacket, outer jacket with inner jacket, outer jacket with sleeveless inner jacket, inner jacket with sleeves, inner jacket (reversed), body warmer best, body warmer vest (reversed).
- Insulated - Jacket with fleece lined collar traps heat and increases warmth. Rated EN 342 0.341 (M².K/W) (8 hours at -1°F, 1 hour at -33°F) and 3 (maximum protection against wind/air permeability).
- Note this is only a guide and depends on other factors such as additional clothing worn, environmental conditions and the activity of the wearer.
- Waterproof and breathable - Water beads away from the extremely water-resistant fabric finish. Sealed seams to prevent water penetration.
- High visibility - Fluorescent Lime jacket with reflective tape is rated ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 3 and TYPE P CLASS 3.
- Durable - 300 Denier 100% polyester fabric has superb abrasion and tear resistance. Outer coating repels water and stains. Inner double polyurethane coating for durability and waterproofing.
- 13 pockets for ample storage - includes cell phone pocket and tablet pocket.