Kimtech Sterling Nitrile Exam Gloves, Gray, 200/box
Kimtech™ Sterling Nitrile Exam Gloves are low-cost nitrile glove combining the sensitivity of latex with the protection and strength of nitrile. The innovative gloves’ manufacturing technology delivers a comfortable and affordable glove with the protection and cleanliness you need. The thin mil gray gloves (3.5 mil) are ambidextrous, powder-free, have an AQL of 1.5, and feature beaded cuffs and textured fingertips. They are cleared for use in chemotherapy. While they have the tactile sensitivity of latex, in fact they are not made with natural rubber latex. Plus, these gray nitrile gloves are environmentally responsible and may be recycled through the Kimberly-Clark RightCycle Program. You can trust Kimberly-Clark Sterling Nitrile Exam Gloves to give you the protection and cleanliness you need, at an affordable price. It’s easy to see why they’re the top selling exam glove in the United States.
- Nitrile strength with latex-like sensitivity - 3.5 mil nitrile exam gloves with 1.5 AQL and textured fingers provide outstanding tactile sensitivity, enhanced grip, and protection against punctures, pathogens, chemicals, and biological contaminants.
- Chemotherapy-rated - Meets USP <800> guidelines; Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs and hormones, per ASTM D6978-07. FDA cleared for use with chemotherapy drugs.
- Powder-free, Latex-free
- Color - Gray
- Suggested uses - For general laboratory use in life sciences; University labs; Medical device; Forensic science; Chemical processing; Petrochemical; Food processing; Janitorial
- Innovative packaging - Dispenser box has two separate openings (smaller for when box is full and a larger opening for easier access) to help control over-dispensing.
- Size XS-LG packaged 200 gloves per dispenser box, 10 boxes per case = 2000 Sterling nitrile exam gloves.
- Size XL packaged 170 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case = 1700 disposable gloves.