TechniGlove TN2000WE Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves
ESD-Safe, Anti-Static Disposable Nitrile Gloves For Controlled Environments!
- Proprietary ESD formulation results in a greater capacity to dissipate a static charge - surface resistivity is 10-08 ohm/square per ESD-S11.11.
- Nitrile gloves are more puncture resistant than latex and vinyl gloves, reducing chances of contamination in a cleanroom environment. Contains no natural rubber or silicone.
- Compatible for Cleanrooms with an ISO 5 (Class 100) rating or higher. A good choice for Biotech and Pharmaceutical manufacturing, and USP 797 compliant clean applications.
- Low Particle Nitrile cleanroom gloves with extra processing meet stringent requirements for particles and extractables with less than 1200 total particles per square cm.
- Microtextured fingertips provide excellent grip on all surfaces.
- Gloves are 12-Inches in length and 5 mil thick to provide added protection. Beaded cuff for easy donning and doffing. Ambidextrous, too.
- White Cleanroom gloves are packed 100 gloves to a bag, 10 bags to a case = 1000 gloves.
- Choose from sizes XS to XXL.
TechniGlove TN2000WE Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves Chemical Resistance Chart
TechniGlove TN2000WE Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves Conformance Report