TechniGlove 12" Long 5.0 mil White Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves
Extra long 12 inch nitrile gloves are thick enough (5 mil) to handle demanding tasks while allowing them to be pulled over sleeves and coveralls. Mike in California uses them for beekeeping because they discourage stings. Although Techniglove is known amongst cleanroom operators, hobbyists, food processing facilities, and research centers all benefit from quality nitrile gloves. Nitrile gloves are the best latex alternatives. Powder free gloves maximize comfort and the textured fingertips improve grip and can be used with nylon glove liners to extend the life of disposable gloves. Tuck these gloves into polypropylene coveralls for additional protection in biotech and pharma settings.
- 12" cuff length, 5 mil thick nitrile, powder free.
- Nitrile gloves are more puncture resistant than latex and vinyl gloves, reducing chances of contamination in a cleanroom environment.
- ISO 5 Clean room level compatible. Suitable for Biotech and Pharmaceutical manufacturing, and USP 797 compliant clean applications.
- Microtextured fingertips provide excellent grip on all surfaces.
- Ambidextrous with beaded cuff for easy donning and doffing.
- Available in Extra-small through 2XL sizes.
- Packed 100 gloves to a bag, 10 bags per case = 1000 cleanroom gloves
- Technical Properties. Meet or exceed stringent requirements for particles and extractables.
All TechNiGlove products are manufactured in ISO9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 certified facilities.