TechniGlove 12" Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves, Class 10; Blue, White, or Green
- Nitrile gloves are more puncture resistant than latex and vinyl gloves, reducing chances of contamination in a cleanroom environment. Contains no natural rubber or silicone.
- Class 10 (M2.5) gloves are designed for CL10 (ISO 4) Cleanrooms, Biotech and Pharmaceutical manufacturing, and USP 797 compliant clean applications.
- Microtextured fingertips provide excellent grip on all surfaces.
- Gloves are 5 mil thick and 12-Inches in length to provide added protection. Beaded cuff for easy donning and doffing. Ambidextrous, too.
- Available in Blue, Green, and White for color-coding by size product, for double-gloving, and many other opportunities.
- Packed 100 gloves to a polybag, 10 bags per case = 1000 Class 10 Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves.