TechNiGlove 12" Long 5.0 mil White Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves
TechNiGlove 12″, TACKY, ambidextrous, powder free nitrite, double chlorinated gloves are available in white, are double bagged for use in Cleanrooms and are suitable for use in Pharmaceutical and Biotech manufacturing. Tacky cleanroom gloves will maintain HIGH GRIP function in both WET and DRY applications. TechNiGlove products are 100% nitrile, contain no natural rubber or silicone and meet the most stringent requirements for extractables and particles.
- Powder-free cleanroom gloves with 12" cuff length for extra coverage and 5 mil thick for extra protection.
- Nitrile gloves are more puncture resistant than latex and vinyl gloves, reducing chances of contamination in a cleanroom environment.
- ISO 5 Clean room level compatible. Suitable for Biotech and Pharmaceutical manufacturing, and USP 797 compliant clean applications.
- Meet or exceed stringent requirements for particles and extractables.
- Microtextured fingertips provide excellent grip on all surfaces.
- Ambidextrous with beaded cuff for easy donning and doffing.
- Double-bagged, packaged 100 gloves per double bag packaging, 10 bags per case = 1000 tacky nitrile cleanroom gloves.
- Technical Properties
All TechNiGlove products are manufactured in ISO9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 certified facilities.