TechniGlove RiVAL CR 12" Nitrile Cleanroom Glove
New formulation is softer and more elastic than other gloves!
- Soft modulus nitrile material is much softer and more elastic than normal nitrile, providing the fit and feel of latex.
- Nitrile gloves are more puncture resistant than latex and vinyl gloves, and contain no natural rubber or silicone, reducing chances of contamination in a cleanroom environment.
- Latex-free, Powder free and Accelerator free - no worries about skin allergies and sensitivities from natural proteins or accelerator as with many other nitrile gloves.
- Class 100 (M3.5) gloves are designed for ISO 5 Cleanrooms, Biotech and Pharmaceutical manufacturing, and USP 797 compliant clean applications.
- Microtextured fingertips provide excellent grip on all surfaces.
- Gloves are 4 Mil thick and 12 inches in length for added protection. Ambidextrous with beaded cuff for easy donning and doffing.
- Choose from sizes XS-XXL White Cleanroom gloves; double-bagged 100 gloves to a poly-bag, 10 bags per case = 1000 gloves.