Kimtech™ A7 Cleanroom Ankle High Shoe Covers, for ISO Class 7+
If you’re using a regular shoe cover, there could be gaps in your shoe coverage. Kimtech™ A7 Ankle High Shoe Covers gives you and your team foot protection that’s more than a shoe cover, but less than a boot. The lab shoe covers have two elastic bands – both above and below the ankle – for enhanced fit and coverage. They efficiently and comfortably cover the shoelace area, closing a gap that could be a vehicle for contamination. Plus, they deliver a higher barrier of liquid protection and a superior grip, thanks to anti-skid vinyl soles. The Kimtech™ A7 material offers enhanced chemical and biological protection (passes ASTM F1670 for penetration of blood and body fluids) so that you can protect your people and processes from liquid splashes. When you’re finished with the disposable ankle-height shoe covers, they are recyclable through the RightCycle Program by Kimberly-Clark Professional, which turns them into the raw materials to create eco-friendly consumer goods. It all adds up to a great laboratory environment!
- Extra coverage - 30% more material is added to cover the ankle (vs. a standard shoe cover), covering the shoelace area and closing a potential contamination gap.
- Enhanced chemical and biological protection - Passes ASTM F1670 for penetration of blood and body fluids to help protect people and processes from liquid splashes.
- Skid-resistant - Vinyl anti-skid soles for a better grip.
- Sizing - Choose from Universal and XL sizes. Thread color helps to identify size (White - Universal; Black - XL). Two elastic bands above and below ankle enhance fit and coverage.
- Packaging - 100 shoe covers per bag, 3 bags per case = 300 lab shoe covers per case.
- Cleanroom compatibility and suggested use - ISO Class 7, 8 Bioburden control areas GRADE B/C/D, including non-sterile laboratory, testing, compounding preparation areas, and more.