Instrument Sterilization Pouches, 5¼ & 7½, 2400/case
Sterilization pouches are easy to read, made of strong medical paper and film, and pre-folded for correct closure. A blue tinted cover makes it easy to detect contamination, and the sterilization pouches have color-changing indicators to assure proper sterilization.
- Self-Sealing pouches - Pre-folded closure has extra-strength adhesive for sealing, no tape needed.
- Easy visual detection - Cover is transparent and blue-tinted for easy contamination detection.
- Internal and external color indicators - Color-changing process indicators printed inside and out so you can quickly identify pouches that have been exposed to sterilization and by which method.
- Durable - Made from tear-resistant medical-grade materials. Latex-free, DEHP-free. 60gsm medical paper, 52μm film.
- Sterilization methods - Suitable for chemical vapor, steam, or ethylene oxide (EO) gas sterilization.
- Size - 5.25" x 7.50".
- 2,400/case - Packaged 200 sterilization pouches per box. 12 boxes per case = 2400 pouches.