Self-Sealing Instrument Sterilization Pouches, 5¼" x 7½", 2400/case
Dynarex Sterilization Pouches are high-quality, self-sealing pouches designed to facilitate the sterilization of medical instruments. These Pouches are crafted from tear-resistant medical paper for added durability. The Sterilization Pouches feature blue-tinted transparent film for easy visual detection of punctures or tears. The pouches also feature internal and external color-changing process indicators to help ensure proper sterilization levels.
- Self-Sealing pouches - Pre-folded closure has extra-strength adhesive for sealing, no tape needed.
- Internal and external Type 1 Process Indicators - Color-changing process indicators printed inside and out so you can quickly identify pouches that have been exposed to sterilization and by which method.
- Sterilization methods - Suitable for chemical vapor, steam, or ethylene oxide (EO) gas sterilization.
- Durable - Made from tear-resistant medical-grade materials. Latex-free, DEHP-free. 60gsm medical paper, 52μm film.
- Size - 5.25" x 7.50".
- 2,400/case - Packaged 200 sterilization pouches per box. 12 boxes per case = 2400 pouches.