Instrument Sterilization Pouches, 2¼" x 2¾", 5000/case
Sterilization pouches are easy to read, made of strong medical paper and film, and pre-folded for correct closure. A blue tinted cover makes it easy to detect contamination, and the sterilization pouches have color-changing indicators to assure proper sterilization.
- Self-Sealing pouches - Pre-folded closure has extra-strength adhesive for sealing, no tape needed.
- Easy visual detection - Cover is transparent and blue-tinted for easy contamination detection.
- Internal and external color indicators - Color-changing process indicators printed inside and out so you can quickly identify pouches that have been exposed to sterilization and by which method.
- Durable - Made from tear-resistant medical-grade materials. Latex-free, DEHP-free. 60gsm medical paper, 52μm film.
- Sterilization methods - Suitable for chemical vapor, steam, or ethylene oxide (EO) gas sterilization.
- Size - 2.25" x 2.75".
- 5000/case - Packaged 200 sterilization pouches per box. 25 boxes per case = 5000 pouches.