3M TB Quat Disinfectant Ready-To-Use Cleaner, 32 oz Bottle
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
3M TB Quat Disinfectant Ready-To-Use Cleaner
Hospital-grade disinfectant and cleaner!
- Ready to use cleaner disinfectant quat formula contains 2100 ppm of active germicide and does not contain abrasives, acids, phosphates, phosphorous, or bleach.
- Kill Claims: Deodorizer, Disinfectant, Virucidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal, and Mildewstatic.
- Complies with OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogen Standard for disinfecting surfaces soiled with blood or other potentially infectious body fluids.
- Meets U.S. EPA's Emerging Pathogen Policy for products with Emerging Viral Pathogens AND Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- 12 U.S. Quart (32 fl oz) Bottle, 12/case.
Made in USA
Hospital grade germicidal disinfects non-critical items. It's cleaning agent is effective in killing hepatitis, TB, and other viruses. Homes, long-term care facilities, hotels, hospitals, and schools benefit from using a quad disinfectant cleaner. Quat works best on hard, nonporous environmental surfaces. Floors, walls, metallic surfaces and other smooth surfaces like plastic, ceramic, and porcelain all are ideal materials to distribute the quat cleaning agent. Always test the product on painted and plastic surfaces in an inconspicuous area to ensure safety; use a spot test to ensure no damage to your surface.
Not for use on critical medical devices or surfaces.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
Country of Origin: