White Synthetic Cleanroom Paper, 11" x 17", 4 weights, 250/case
- CPC-Synthetic WHI17-61
- Ships within 10 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Columbia Cleanroom Synthetic Cleanroom Paper, 11" x 17", White
- Ideal for outdoor applications - Synthetic cleanroom paper resists tearing, oily substances, most chemical products, and water - including seawater for drum label and shipping label use.
- Versatile and durable - UV resistant cleanroom paper weathers well and will not shrink or become brittle. Conforms well to irregular surfaces or very tight radii. Withstands extreme heat and cold, remaining dimensionally stable up to +60° C / +140° F and down to -60° C / -76° F.
- Can be sterilized - Can be Gamma irradiated for medical sterilization processing. After being sterilized, it is microbially clean.
- Smooth - Smudge proof Thermal Transfer print, absorbent and resistant coating in wet environment.
- Cleanroom Safe - Meets class 10 microchip cleanroom specifications. Complies with specifications for toy regulations. Cleaned and double bagged in a class 10 cleanroom. Suitable for use in class 10 to 1000 cleanroom.
- Paper color - White.
- Paper weight (and caliper)- 25 x 38 basis weight paper available in 61 (.0045 caliper), 75 (.0055), 95 (.007), 115 (8.5 pt), and 135 lb. weights.
- Size and Packaging - 11 x 17 in. synthetic clean room paper double-bagged 250 sheets per case.
- Custom printing available - Please contact us at 800-899-1255.
- This item can be ordered sterile. Please see our Cleanroom Sterilization Service page for more information.
Made in USA
11" x 17"