Medline Procedure Face Masks with Ear Loops, Purple, ASTM Level 3 Fluid Resistant, 50/box
Protect yourself with Medline Procedure Face Masks, featuring ASTM F2100-19 Level 3 Fluid Resistance to shield against infectious fluids, bacteria, and airborne particles. Designed for procedures with moderate to heavy fluid exposure, these 4-ply disposable masks minimize contamination and ensure comfort with soft, non-abrasive inner and outer materials.
- Maximum fluid protection for healthcare workers - ASTM F2100-19 Level 3 rated 4-ply face masks guards against infectious body fluids, bacteria, and airborne particulates. For procedures producing moderate to heavy amounts of fluid, spray, and/or aerosols. Minimizes contamination caused by exhaling microorganisms from coughing.
- Comfortable and convenient - Disposable procedure face mask with ear-loops for easy donning and removal. Silky soft and non-abrasive thermal-bond polypropylene inner facing assures comfort; polypropylene outer facing offers a soft, protective barrier. Latex-free. Metal nosepiece creates a proper fit.
- Anti-fog strip - Comfortable, soft foam helps prevent eyeglasses from fogging to ensure optical clarity
ASTM F2100-19 Level 3 Barrier Medical Face Mask
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 98%
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) > 98%
- Differential Pressure (Delta P) < 6
- Splash Resistance (mmHg) - 160 mm Hg
- FDA Regulated under 21 CFR 878.4040