Medline Procedure Face Masks with Ear Loops, Pink, ASTM Level 3 Fluid Resistant, 50/box
The Medline Procedure Face Masks with Ear Loops are designed to protect healthcare workers against infectious body fluids, bacteria, and airborne particulates during procedures that produce moderate to heavy amounts of fluid, spray, and/or aerosols. Each box contains 50 disposable masks that offer maximum fluid protection, and they are rated ASTM F2100-19 Level 3 to ensure their efficacy.
The masks feature a 4-ply construction, which creates a sturdy yet comfortable barrier against unwanted contaminants. The smooth cellulose inner and outer facing adds an extra layer of protection, while the metal nosepiece ensures that the mask fits snugly and securely. Additionally, the comfortable and soft foam anti-fog strip prevents eyeglasses from fogging up, ensuring clear vision for healthcare workers.
- Maximum fluid protection for healthcare workers - ASTM F2100-19 Level 3 rated 4-ply face masks guards against infectious body fluids, bacteria, and airborne particulates. For procedures producing moderate to heavy amounts of fluid, spray, and/or aerosols. Minimizes contamination caused by exhaling microorganisms from coughing.
- Comfortable and convenient - Disposable procedure face mask with earloops for easy donning and removal. Smooth cellulose inner and outer facing creates a soft, protective barrier. Latex-free. Metal nosepiece creates a proper fit.
- Anti-fog strip - Comfortable, soft foam helps prevent eyeglasses from fogging to ensure optical clarity
- Color - Purple-Pink stripes on white.
- Packaged - 50 ASTM Level 3 Procedure Face Masks with Ear Loops per box. 6 boxes per case = 300 face masks.
ASTM F2100-19 Level 3 Barrier Medical Face Mask
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 98%
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) > 98%
- Differential Pressure (Delta P) < 6
- Splash Resistance (mmHg) - 160 mm Hg
- FDA Regulated under 21 CFR 878.4040